Simplifying Your System
- A FREE Google MyBusiness listing thrown in with your SEO.
- Built with Wordpress, an easy to use Content Management System.
- SEO-on-the-go, no binding contracts.
- Web design, SEO, PPC, social media advertising and app development for an all-in-one solution.
Put your website in front of the people that are looking for companies like yours
Advertise to mobile users with our mobile app development services & solutions
High-quality web design using the Wordpress content management system
Pay Per Click
Complement your ongoing SEO campaign with our expert PPC service
Award winning website design and internet marketing services!
On-Going CampaignMonthly payments, no binding contracts.
Regular ReportsScheduled reports delivered direct to your email.
2 For 1 In Your First MonthDouble the hours you pay for in your first month.
I am always wary of web promotion companies. Working in the IT sector myself, I realised that you can easily be misled with what you actually require, that is why I opted for B2B Promote.it.
The consultation was professional and friendly. I found that I saved a chunk of time and money compared with what I would have spent with other companies. Highly RecommendedGarry Roberts
Aside from offering excellent online support, their professional and friendly attitude has been second to none, and whenever we have had a problem, they’ve sorted it out promptly and without hassle.
Our business has been turned around and staff have noticed the improvement. I no longer have to walk around our office floors avoiding dreaded staff complaints with website issues.Mark Hawksworth
Buy anything, goods or services and quite rightly you would expect some good old fashioned customer service, and yes as you will find out B2B excel in this department.
B2B are a highly respected business to business IT support & services company, and providing quality affordable customer service is in our DNA, we can’t help it.
Heard it all before?
Ok, support for your company staff, end users etc. is an absolute necessity. You want to know you have somebody to call for assistance using your website, processing orders, changing prices, adding news – or anything relating to getting the most from your investment in a website.
All web developers will declare they are unsurpassed in the level of support they provide, they will announce proudly their customer service credentials and it all sounds very impressive. B2B believe they all overlook the most important support aspect.
What are they missing?
B2B believe your new site needs just as much support as staff and users, a website that is not supported correctly will never deliver the results expected.
So like a living breathing person B2B will ensure your website is supported with the same conviction and dedication as your end users.
- Keeping your content fresh, and code up-to-date.
- Updating your website for new browser versions.
- Making back-ups of all website files and content.
- Adding new features to your website if and when required.
- Maximise Returns From Your Website
Your website is managed by a design manager, who is directly responsible for your account and will report to you on a regular basis. We offer website support plans at a variety of levels of service, fitting every company’s budgets and requirements. Our services include:
Monthly website code updates to keep your site up to date with fresh content and features to increase new and repeat traffic.
- Website compatibility optimisation for new browsers and browser versions.
- Server monitoring and website back-ups.
- Weekly website traffic and results reporting, so you get the most of out of your site with data like page popularity, bounce rates, conversion and form submissions.
- At the beginning of each month, we will review and identify the best strategy to update your site for optimal results. Project time will be allocated for updating content, implementing new features, and consultation.